Applications will be processed based on the following factors:
• One location, per application, per Applicant processed at a time,
• Applicants applying for an Age-Restricted Licence are restricted to no more than 15% of the Manitoba Cannabis retail market share based on Age-Restricted Licensed Cannabis stores in Manitoba,
• Application forms must be completed in full,
• Applicants must demonstrate financial capacity to support opening inventory requirements,
• Applicants must identify the type of location they are applying for:
o Existing – secured and ready to renovate or in a ready state,
o Identified – location identified but not yet secured (no lease/purchase in place),
o Searching – unidentified location,
• Applicants must have community/municipal/band council approval,
• New applicants to the market will be prioritized.
The criteria listed is further explained throughout this Toolkit.