Cannabis in Manitoba
- In November 2017, the province of Manitoba mandated Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries (MBLL) to oversee and track the supply and distribution of non-medical cannabis.
- MBLL manages the wholesale purchase and distribution of non-medical cannabis for sale to Manitoba Retailers. Adults of legal age can purchase non-medical cannabis from Manitoba Retailers in person (through brick and mortar stores) and/or online.
- MBLL coordinates with licensed producers to provide direct to retail store product delivery model.
- MBLL is responsible for the management and administration of all new and existing Cannabis Store Retailer Agreements. To become a Cannabis Retailer, please click here.
- Licensing of Retailers falls under the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba (LGCA).
- Licensing of Suppliers falls under Health Canada.
Products Available in Manitoba
- Dried Flower
- Gel Caps
Effective December 16, 2019
- Province of Manitoba - https://www.gov.mb.ca/cannabis/
- LCGA - https://lgcamb.ca
- Health Canada - https://www.canada.ca/en/services/health/campaigns/cannabis.html
If you have any questions, please send us a message and a member of our cannabis team will get back to you. Be sure to include the following with your questions:
- Business name
- Email address
- Phone number