Liquor Customer Self-Service (CSS)
Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries has fully launched our new liquor ordering system. This online system replaces ATLAS with new and improved features and functions.
As of April 20, 2022 ATLAS is no longer available.
Click here to login to Liquor Customer Self-Service (CSS)
CSS Release Update
We are pleased to announce a new CSS Release is now live, which includes the following updates to the application:
New & Improved
- Product catalogue: Retail selling price column added to all product categories for consistency.
- Shopping cart: displays customer item cost, number of cases in cart, and distributor information to assist with attaining order minimums.
This information is going into live production December 9th, 2022
Should you require support or need assistance placing your order please contact our support team:
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm at 204-474-5500 or LiquorContactCentre@mbll.ca
If you require a CSS user name and password, email Accounting@mbll.ca
CSS Live Training Webinar
The CSS Live Training Webinar was hosted on March 31, 2022 which included training, live demo and Q&As.
Thank you for your attendance and participation! To watch the recorded webinar session please click here: CSS Live Training Webinar Video
To review the FAQs from the webinar session, please click here.
CSS Training Materials
- Online Training Materials. Click here.
- Printable Training materials. Click here.
- FAQs. Click here.
- How To Set Up Additional Admin Account. Click here.
- How To Unlock User Accounts and Reset Passwords. Click here.
- How To Reset/Save Your Own Password. Click here.
- Placing Reoccurring Orders Using Order Templates. Click here.
- How to filter by distributor. Click here.
- Understanding Delivery Charges - Using the Reprice Order Button. Click here.