Public Notice: Consumers are advised to return all cannabis products carrying the "Bonify" label on its packaging to the retailer where the purchase was made. Read the full notice on MBLL.ca.
Doing business with Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries
Welcome to the Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries business-to-business website, providing information and services to partners along our value stream. This website is for you if you are a current or prospective :
- Supplier or retailer of cannabis products.
- Supplier of non-gaming and non-liquor products or services.
- Supplier of gaming products.
- Supplier or agent of liquor products.
- Liquor licensee (e.g. restaurant, hotel, event organizer).
- Lottery retailer.
- Contract Delivery Driver needing social responsibility training
Permits and licences
Some of our suppliers, specifically those who work with actual liquor and gaming products, may be subject to licensing requirements. If you do not already possess a liquor or gaming licence or permit in Manitoba and require one, you will need to apply directly to the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba (LGCA). A list of available permits and licences is provided with details on the LGCA website.