Public Notice: Consumers are advised to return all cannabis products carrying the "Bonify" label on its packaging to the retailer where the purchase was made. Read the full notice on MBLL.ca.
Becoming a Supplier with Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries
Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries is responsible for the wholesale supply and distribution of retail cannabis in Manitoba. Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries purchases cannabis from federally licensed producers (Suppliers), including local producers, and distributes to licensed private Retailers. The process to become a listed Supplier with Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries is through our Call for Listing.
Call for Listing
From time to time, Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries may request proposals from qualified Suppliers, licensed by Health Canada for both cultivation and sale, to provide a legal source of cannabis and meet product requirements for the sale of non-medical cannabis in Manitoba. Open calls for listing will be posted on this web page.
If you are interested in listing product in Manitoba, and are licensed by Health Canada, please submit a request through the "Contact Us" section below.
Becoming a Retailer in the Province of Manitoba
The Government of Manitoba oversees the retailing of non-medical cannabis in Manitoba.
For your convenience, please find below a link to the Government of Manitoba website:
The Liquor, Gaming, and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba (LGCA) oversees the licensing and regulation of cannabis in Manitoba.
For your convenience, please find below the contact information for the LGCA:
Liquor, Gaming, and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba (LGCA)
Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries is Committed To:
- Securing a safe and adequate 18-24 month supply of cannabis bud and oil products for retail and online sales, in anticipation of the implementation of Bill C45, the Cannabis Act.
- Ensuring Suppliers provide product in retail-ready packaging in quantities proportionate to purchasing behaviour and meet all labelling, packaging and handling requirements to inform the public about the product and keep it out of the hands of children.
- Working with licensed producers (Suppliers) on a secure logistics plan to coordinate production and delivery cycles consistent with demand.
Please note: you must be logged in to access the following pages:
|Cannabis Retailers||Cannabis Suppliers|
If you have any questions, please send us a message and a member of our cannabis team will get back to you. Be sure to include the following with your questions:
- Business name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Province of Manitoba - http://www.gov.mb.ca/health/cannabis/index.html
- LCGA - https://lgcamb.ca
- Health Canada - https://www.canada.ca/en/services/health/campaigns/cannabis.html