Application Criteria - Rural Liquor Vendors
- MBLL will enter into an agreement with one (1) retailer per community and surrounding trade area provided all the following condition are met:
- Greater than 30 KM’s from Winnipeg; must be 15KM’s away from a current liquor vendor.
- Within 30 KM’s of Winnipeg; must be 10KM’s away from a current liquor vendor.
- Minimum population of community of 300 permanent residents.
- Must be in an established retail core business (grocery, pharmacy, hardware store preferred).
- Applicant must demonstrate financial capacity to support inventory requirements
- Applicant must be eligible to hold a retail license form the LGCA.
- Applicant must have support of community/municipality.